hiiii, back again. I had a weird day today. Worked 11:30-5, it went by pretty slow but at least the people I worked with were cool. I like Melissa and Linda they're probably the nicest people I work with. I currently have no cigarettes left and it sucks because I was randomly depressed about life today for no real good reason...other than I get lonely since my friends aren't around right now. It's probably a combination of that and the fact that I'm close to menstration soon...yay. When I got home dad made steaks and some rice. I probably ate waaaayy more than I should've...I also had a bowl of ice cream afterwards. Then some hard pretzels...which the other day cracked my wisdom teeth I'm pretty sure. Then he actually watched the movie I asked him to record with me. "It's kind of a funny story." I enjoyed it and I think my dad did as well, the books even better, I read it a while ago but I kind of forget a lot of what happens in it, other than the stuff in the movie I remember. Right now I'm on video chat with Jess but she's writing a paper and I am typing this stupid blog about stupid shit. I wonder what I will do with my life tomorrow, I still haven't beaten batman arkham city yet, mostly because playing as cat woman fucking sucks dicks. Three sniper rifles bring her down because unlike batman she DOESN'T wear protective armor...dumb cat slut. Well I'm probably gonna go now-HOLY SHIT THE WIND IS SO LOUD D:
puheace
No comments:
Post a Comment