Saturday, March 12, 2011

IIIIttt'sss March

Let's cut to the chase shall we? 


My father's unemployment checks ran out the beginning of this month, which also means we aren't health insured anymore. There is talk about having to get rid of our cell phones in order to be able to pay the bills...and then perhaps getting rid of our internet...It feels like my dad's been laid off forever....my mom doesn't work..This doesn't seem like it's all going to end very well. 


In other news, it was Bill's birthday yesterday..I miss him a lot. He's one of the best friends I feel that I have right now..and he's a million miles away. When he came back for Christmas break, he practically lived at my house. We watched Glee and ate so much fucking food until like 6 in the damn morning. Had a random adventure in the creek at 7 in the morning. He pretty much puts up with my shit and actually tries to take interest in what I'm talking about..even if it's really fucking stupid lol. He's probably one of the smartest kids I know, probably should be fucking president. I wish it was May already so he could grace me with his presence again. I'd probably force him to watch Dr.Who with me in the internet.


Here's a random fact now that the above was just stated. I hate watching anything on T.V. by myself. I definitely will not watch a movie just by myself. I feel as though I need someone there with me lol. I can't really explain why I'm like that, it's just a weird thing I have. I guess it might be because I like to talk about what it is I'm watching, I like to discuss what it is that is going on in case I don't understand wtf it is I am seeing. YEP I AM ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ASKS A QUESTION EVERY FIVE SECONDS DURING A MOVIE. Deal with it. 


Goddamn am I hungry...at least I get breakfasta in about...7 or so hours...PROBZ WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT EITHER...considering I woke up around 4 PM...and I have to wake up around 7:30 AM for breakfast...Fuck sleep, it is my enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment