Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday?

I always go here with intentions to write this long thing about how I am feeling, and once I start to type...I'm not quite sure exactly what to say or even where to start. I washed every single piece of clothing I own, and it's not like I need to do wash very often because 1. I don't have many clothes to begin with so I usually wear the same pair of pants twice. And 2. I very rarely feel the need to get dressed unless I am going anywhere, which in itself is even rarer. I guess something I need is different friends, or I guess just people who have at least some time for me in their lives. Most of the friends I used to hang out with are with the same people now pretty much 24/7. These new people, I mean maybe I wore out my welcome? I just don't understand how people can just distance themselves from someone they used to be so close with and not even seem to notice. I mean it sucks cause I don't even have a "best friend" or any of that mumbo jumbo. I have people that I see maybe 3 times a month and most of what we do isn't even fun. What happened to just chilling out? Watching a movie at night, playing video games, or just talking about random shit while sitting on the goddamn floor while listening to music? Back in the day that was ALL we did, and when the weather was nice, we sat outside and just chilled, to me it was the best fucking thing ever. We didn't even really do much, but we had a blast pretty much every day. Those were just the two people that lived next to me, but now they moved and shit got all fucked up I guess. Idk it's hard to not miss it a lot, it was a couple of the best years of my life. Most of my other friends are off at college, and having a blast with new friends that they've made. I've met a few of them and they seem like really awesome people. Uarts just seems like the coolest campus with some of the most chill kids I've ever met honestly. If I could draw or even had an once of artistic ability in me I would definitely have loved to dorm there. I don't think I've made a new friend in a long time that has actually sticked around since like Middle School...whenever I meet knew people I just feel as though they can instantly feel that something is wrong with me. Or I'm not interesting enough to bother to even get to know at all. I've always been the one who asks people to hang out it's never really been the other way around with anybody that I ever knew. I hate that so much, because I feel as though I get annoying and they never ask to hang because they honestly do not want to be bothered. I've been thinking about cutting a lot again lately, I'll start thinking about idk how lonely or worthless and how my life will never amount to anything or anyone. And I'll just start crying, it usually happens around night time when my parents are asleep. I start thinking about all the times I used to just make lines on my arms or legs, just to feel like I was actually good at something. I know it sounds really fucking gross and I'm probably really crazy but I'm just being honest. After doing it I'd get a sort of satisfied feeling within..like I had just completed a work of art or something. But then of course I'd realize what I've actually done and think about how stupid I was and how I'd have to suffer in the heat with a hoodie on non stop so nobody would see them. I remember doing it just because I was bored, and felt I had nothing better to do. It really became an addiction, and of course since I've now been smoking a lot more in the past year and a half because I get my own packs. It has now replaced that other addiction, and even though I have been getting strong urges to slice the ever living shit out of myself I still haven't done so in months. Although cigarettes cost money, money of with I am running short of these days....it's almost like a bad drug habit, I'll steal the money from my parents just to be able to buy my cigarettes because I know if I go too long without them, I'll have nothing else to replace the razor. Long story short..my mother figured me out and has been hiding her purse...I'm really scared and not sure what the fuck I'm going to do...Even though a small part of me sometimes wishes I wasn't alive...there's still a strong part of me that still hopes that things will get better and I just have to keep fighting...but I just feel so alone...and I'm scared that if I go back to that razor, I wont be able to stop, and It could just end up killing me. It's time's like these I wish I had a goddamn dog, or maybe even a sibling...then I might not feel so alone all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment