Thursday, October 14, 2010
ok
I'm still feeling horrible. It's 3:34AM and I just can't sleep because all I keep doing is thinking about things. It's getting worse everyday and I don't know why. I thought time is supposed to heal all wounds, but nothings helping. My parents basically tell me everyday how useless I am and how much they want to kick me out because I'm just taking up space in their house. I honestly don't know how much more I can take of all this. I don't want to be a burden to anybody and I feel like that's all I am. I have black circles under my eyes because I cry almost every night even though I hate doing so it just ends up happening after thinking about everything. I can't even write it all out because I don't know where to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment