Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today

So today I went to the grocery store with my dad, in the pouring rain. It was obnoxious...and cold. Then I actually did some of my wash. It was extremely overdue, I was running out of clothes to wear..I've been diggin in the back of my closest for the clothes that I haven't worn in almost 2 years cause they're like way too big and baggy for me anymore haha. Although they are still nice pants and I wish there was an effective way of shrinking them so they would be snugger on me. I mean more snug..I don't think snugger is a word...haha snuggie...anyway. Uhmm I haven't heard from my one friend in awhile..I miss her :(. Listening to Bring Me The Horizon, they're coming around in November 18th I believe? I hope I can see them. I'm still really sad that A Day To Remember is sold out...I wanted to get them but I couldn't get a hold of my friend who I wanted to go with -_-. blessthefall is coming around with Chiodos as well...idk if I can see them either sadly...BUT I AM DEFF SEEING SENSES FAIL NOVEMBER 27TH FO REAL..IDC IF I HAVE TO SUCK A DICK TO GET A TICKET I WILL DO SO....lol I don't think I could bring myself to suck a strangers dick..that's just too gross for me haha. BUT SERIOUSLY BRO I NEEDA SEEM DEM BITCHEZZZ. OR I WILL CRY. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment