![]() |
| CAN I HAS HIM AS GIFT PLEAZZE |
Friday, September 17, 2010
Birthday?
So it's my 18th birthday todaaaay. I'm feeling kinda weird..almost like a mid life crisis shit lol. Like I'm actually called an adult now..but I don't think I act like one haha. I really wish I could see Kelly on my birthday...even if we don't talk anymore...even if she hates me or something now..eh...Voldemort called me...awkward..I actually pretty shocked that he did..I thought maybe at the least just a random happy birthday text but a call? Shit I didn't want to hear his lesbian sounding voice...it just stirred unwanted memories and stupid thoughts...I hate wishing he was around for my birthday..he isn't worth my time and he doesn't even deserve to really be in my presence..ugh stupid jewshbag...ANYWAY. I think I'm going out to breakfast early in the morning with my dad, nana, and uncle, and then Ciaras birthday party, then HOOKAAH BARRRRRR WIFF TEH BEST FRANZZZZ <3. I hope it's the best day evarrrr lol. I can't think of anything else to say really..I hate this stupid acne I seem to have developed randomly..it makes my face gross lookin and I wash my face like once everyday so like WTFBBQ?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment