Saturday, September 11, 2010

yaaayy

Friday was pretty damn awesome if I do say so myself! Jess and Mks dorm is pretty chill, all they need is a nice little television so we can play video games and watch some movies and it'll be the ideal place fo chilaxin. I almost didn't wanna leave today haha. I hope I am able to spend some nights down their this month! Being there with my friends made me happier than I have been in awhile. I kinda wish I was an art student so I could be dorming with them at the college but I can draw for shit haha. Well unfortunately I'm not sure about this weekend per se. My moms gonna be in Delaware for the weekend...my dad can't drive yet since he's still recooperating from the surgery...No rides anywhere...my dads been grumpy as hell recently..us alone together usually does not mix well..I really hope Target will at least try me out for the damn job..I would really like one..to make some money and get out of the house or something. I'm hoping I can find a ride to this shindig on Sunday...other than that I don't really have anything else that I'm doin until next Saturday which is my birthday...I'm still on the fence about it..two people I really wish to be around for it wont...and unfortunately I'll keep thinking about how much it bothers me..but idk what her problem is and the other is just..an asshole..MOVING ON. Uhm hoping to maybe get my hair dyed soon? Sadly I can't afford to keep colouring it so I'm gonna have to dye it all one color..like dark brown or black. I really do miss my purple tho =/. Hopefulllyyy when I get a job and make money..ah fuck some places don't like obnoxious colors in their employees hair...FUCKEN HELL!! *SHAKE FIST* I wish I had a car lol if I did I'd never be home..Idk where I'd be but..IT BE SOMEWHERE! I hate the pay for gas though..simply ridic...I wonder what we are gonna do when it all runs out? Oxygen run cars??? IDK!? Is it even posible? I should research this..

No comments:

Post a Comment