Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Ya kno what?
I think I'm gonna just start acting like a total bitch towards people. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm always nice about 98% of the time to every single person I meet regardless of who they are or what I supposivly heard about them. Now I never try to "start shit" or "cause trouble" with anyone or blow something out of proportion, and I am sick of being made to feel like I am. You see I'm sick of being a total sweetheart and doormat to people and then being shit on in return. I'm not saying everyone I know does it, but some people I have known during my lifetime have and continue to do so. It seems like I try and try to be a good person and I try to be nice and understanding only I do not get good treatment in return. It's bullshit. Obviously being a nice, caring and honest person gets you nowhere in life and being a total bitch/ass/doucher gets you everywhere. It's a sad thought but I'm learning that "well hey that's life sweetheart." Well yea I hope people like you burn in hell because all you are is a festering ball of crap on this earth. You. Make. Me. Sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment