Monday, September 27, 2010

Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag...

Godmod grotesk burlesk drag!

Well hello blog! Long time no see! Well my spacebar is kinda...stuckish..so it's hard to really press down so there is space between each word..it makes typing unessecarilly difficult now. So I still need a job, or else I'm really gonna lose my marbles. Hopefully it's not raining tomarrow, I needa walk to seven eleven again. I should probably quit smoking before I develop unrepareable wrinkles...ew. Anyway, it's the weekdays again, which usually means I go batshit from boredom, but I know if I was in college right now I'd be bitching. I like being home alone for the most part, but that's just because being around my parents is driving me loco. If I was surrounded by friends everyday that would be just dandy with me. I totes wish I could get a job in Philly and secretly live with Jess and Mk in their dorm...I'd do it too lol and I'd use the money I make from my job to help pay for food and shit. I'm starting to think only really good things happen to really shitty people lol. Kinda like what I was bitching about earlier. Uhm I'm hoping to get to the bookstore this week cause I'm almost finished the book i'm currently reading, and reading keeps me from going postal on my family so I'm gonna need a new one to read soon. I have a bad feeling my mom is going to Delaware again soon...I know she is going there for Halloween..which brings me to WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO FOR HALLOWEEN?!!? I wish I had somebody to have a scary movie marathon with like I did last year, that was a pretty sweet Halloween evening I must say. WHATEVERRRR I'LL WATCH SCARY MOVIES WITH GHOSTS AND SHYTT. Haha, why am I so lame? CAUSE I AM A LONELY FUTURE CAT LADY?? YESSS!!! Seee??? I deff need a job! I'm already losing my marbles! Well that's all I feel like typing today, this space bar is such a cumdumpster...CAT LADY OUTTT <33

No comments:

Post a Comment