Thursday, September 2, 2010

So..

Since I don't really have a said person to talk about my day with I've decided that I will tell my blog about what I did today lol. So basically my robot friend spent the night at my house and played some SOUL CALIBURRRRR and then watched musicvideos followed by True Blood lol. I woke up and well hopped mah lazy butt in the shower cause I felt like my hair was getting a little greasy..anywho, rents were gone all day at the heart doctor for my dad so I had a house to myself. Came home then we went out to dinnahz wiff mah Nana and Uncle Edward. I hate that Blue Diner though..food sucks ballz, the fries are exactly like Neshaminy High Schools fries...blech. We went back to my nanas for a bit, I got to see the obease dalmatian known as Candy. Still as whiny as ever I see...uhmmm after that I basically just chilled around the house nothing special. I'm still in a lot of pain but it's nothing I haven't already felt before, even if it hurts just as much. You'd think I'd be used to it by now..but nope. Tomarrow goin to some thingy I'm not even sure what it is but I'm goin with some of my good friends <3 I'm gonna do my best and LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE! Sorry bad joker pun...

No comments:

Post a Comment