Tuesday, September 7, 2010
How Dare You
How dare you blame me of ignoring you. Is it so hard to get through your stupid ass head that I am in pain? That I am hurting a lot on the inside? This isn't just a game of "OH I'M PISSED CAUSE YOU WANNA SEE OTHER PEOPLE SO IMMA BE A LITTLE KID AND NOT START A CONVERSATION WITH YOU!" Did you really expect me to be happy about it? Did you think I would be able to just keep talking to you normally like I was totally fine with the way things are going? I'm so mad I could reach through the phone and knock you out. I regret ever even talking to you and that's just fucking sad. You're so oblivious and hung up on your own self to realize other people and their own damn feelings. You are a soul sucking monster seriously. Why don't you take your own words "I'm gonna drive my car off a cliff" AND ACTUALLY DO IT FOR ONCE HUH?! Fuck You and I hope you get cheated on and get AIDS. You are a sorry excuse for a human being
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment