Sunday, September 5, 2010

=O

Wooo busy weekend, I feel lucky haha it's the most activity I feel like i've gotten in a long time. So Friday at the hookah bar was fantastic! I enjoyed prowling the streets at 1AM and then eating some pancakes at 2 at the pub. Saturday was the Rev Gen concert pretty damn good! DWP was fucking crazzyy, circle pits out the ass and whatnot. Skillet had pretty badass pyrotechnics. I've been downloading a shitload of new music that I feel was way over due..Muse, Fireflight, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, and Framing Hanley. Today I pretty much chilled until we went out to dinnah at the Golden Dawn with the family woo hoo. I always eat too much when I go out it's ridiculous, I hate wasting food that gets paid for at restaraunts. The only thing that sucks though, is that I'll be eating..and sometimes I start thinking about someone and I instantly get sick and don't feel much like finishing my food...I hate that so damn much it's irritating. Uhmm nothing much really to do this week, True Blood wasn't on tonight cause of the damn labor day weekend so I gotta wait another whole damn week till I find out wtf is gonna happen with Eric :*(. I'm listening to the new A7X album..and sadly so far I am not impressed...WHERE IS THE SCREAMING?!? Idk it's all melodic piano bullshit..and moody..like ugh. LOL uhm I really need to hand in the rest of these applications at the mall so maybe just MAYBE I can get a job..HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA. I'm crossing mah fingers hoping that my birthday will be the best I've evaaa had so farrr and without a dipshit maximus around. WHATEVAAA! HITTIN DA HOOKAH BAR AGAIN??! YES PLEASEEEEEE! I can't wait till we can go during the day and go in all the crazy ass shops. I'm glad I have some shit to look forward to, it helps me forget about upsetting shit. Not that I don't unfortunately think about it every damn day but if I have positive things to keep me occupied I should be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment